Monday 19 August 2013

I'm Back and Ferm Living AW13 Collection

Ferm Living AW13 Collection

Hello my dear readers after 3 weeks of silence. 
I've had a wonderful sunny and relaxed holiday's time and it's so difficult to get back to work. When I was checking internet today and looking what have happened during this 3 weeks time online, I just notice that summer feeling is slowly getting away and the Autumn/Winter trends will pop up now....

I was so glad to see the new Ferm Living AW13 Collection.  I really like the minimal and geometric look and calm and quiet scandinavian colors. Do you like the brown tones and mustard ? and what about cutting the wall paper and making some big collage on the wall out of it? There are new patterns added to their big wall paper collection, also new beddings and cushions…
just have a look at the new catalog : Fermliving - aw13_katalog

Ferm Living wallpaper
Ferm Living AW13 bedding
Ferm Living AW13 collection for children
Ferm Living AW13 collection child room