Thursday 3 April 2014

Mjölk

Mjölk photo Titus Chan for Ceral
Mjölk photo Titus Chan for Ceral
Mjölk gallery and furniture shop in Toronto, Canada.

There is so many things which inspire and fascinate me and which I would like to show it here, 
and they are not really related with kids. It's difficult to keep only children design orientated blog , believe me.  One of my interest goes to Japanese simplicity and handcrafts. When I discovered the kitka blog I just couldn't leave this place….

John Baker and his wife Juli inspired by their travels in Scandinavia and Japan, established Mjölk 
: a gallery and furniture shop in Toronto, Canada. 
‘We realized there was something interconnected between these places…they are both cultures that celebrate things that are functional and modest. We try and find universal qualities and translate them to a western audience.’

photo's: Titus Chan for Ceral 
Mjölk gallery and furniture shop in Toronto, Canada.
Mjölk gallery and furniture shop in Toronto, Canada.

" Mjölk ( Milk ) pure, honest, end essential. 
Nordic design & Japanese handcrafts

Mjölk gallery and furniture shop in Toronto, Canada.