Tuesday 22 September 2015

Tiny Cottons

Tinycottons


Tinycottons

Today we are taking a little break from Rafa-kids’ new shelves collection….we go Tinny Cottons

I know I hardly ever show children’s fashion on Rafa-kids blog, but I have at the moment a big crash on Tinycottons. I need to tell you that Tinycottons instagram account is a trap! I think it’s one of the most refreshing and playful kids’ brand I know at the moment. Unique, high quality garments for the little ones - ohh and the socks!  Tinycottons was founded in 2012 in Barcelona. After presenting their first collection one year later, they quickly become well known in kids’ fashion world with list of more than 300 retailers worldwide. Their own concept store is based in Barcelona at Rambla Catalunya 31. 

“ …As a creative team we wish to be as imaginative as our kids and have their one and only, bold and not so serious attitude. As a clothing brand we want to create a good, long lasting product and at the same time you kids' favourites !  “  Do I need to explain more ? 

Tinycottons studio Spain
tiny cottons store in Barcelona
tiny cottons kids garments from Barcelona
tiny cottons kids garments from Barcelona